
We had a great weekend. Friday was Angie's birthday so we went out with lots of friends and family for some plain old fun on Dickson Street. We don't get everyone together to go out very often anymore, with busy schedules and kids and let's face it--we are just getting older--so we cherish the times we do spend like this. Here are a few "party pics" from the night. Other than sleeping in on Saturday, I don't think anyone suffered too much! ha!
Most of you who read this probably know that I am a huge Cubs fan, and I am trying my best to raise Charlie right as well. James is a Mets fan, so I have some competition. But this weekend was a series with the Cubs and the Cardinals, who just happen to be the local favorite around here, and also the Cubs' longtime rivals. We got together to watch the final game of the series (after the Cubs WON the first 2 games, hee hee) and Charlie was all decked out and ready for the game...of course, he got tired and we left in the 2nd inning, but never mind that.

I will leave you with a picture of what happens when an evil Cardinals fan tries to sneak a rival hat on a sweet baby in his favorite Cubs outfit...in case you can't tell...Charlie was not too pleased!

I will leave you with a picture of what happens when an evil Cardinals fan tries to sneak a rival hat on a sweet baby in his favorite Cubs outfit...in case you can't tell...Charlie was not too pleased!







2 comments:
I don't think he is upset, I think that is WOOOOOOOOOO!
Tim
I think he was crying from wearing the Cubs gear and you had to put the STL cap on to pacify him!
Joe
Post a Comment