Monday, July 13, 2009

Pictures, Finally!

I have so many pictures (seriously, hundreds) that I don't know how to choose - but here's my attempt. I am going for longest post ever. We are having such a fun and busy summer!


For Memorial Day, we spent time with my dad and his family on a boat in Bella Vista. It was Henry's first boat ride and he loved it!




Playing outside...and I was thinking they didn't really have anything to do in our yard!





First days of summer school! Henry is liking it more and more the longer he goes, but he still does not like being dropped off! (he now has a 4th tooth, by the way, had to record that for the baby book)


Trying to get pictures of them together isn't easy...





I will just label these, "Do I have the happiest kids on earth or what?"








Charlie's attempt at pouring crackers into a bowl, Charlie in the corner (poor guy), Random shot of what my boys REALLY like to do, Charlie after finding my headbands and makeup, Henry looking very excited about that power outlet, Charlie's faceoff with a goose, a few other misc shots...






Quality time with family! Not sure it gets any better than this.







My what big eyes you have!



Moments from Swim Ranch this year - Charlie showed great improvement while Henry had his first experience with something beyond the bathtub. Henry might just be diving in before Charlie!




And finally, a few snapshots from our annual "Red, White, & Baby Blue" event for the Foundation. We had a great time!! Thank you all for the support!



No comments: