Charlie is officially walking now! In just over two weeks, he has gone from a couple of wobbly steps to being able to just pop up and walk away anytime he wants. I am still a bit surprised how balanced he is. He has learned to lean over and pick something up, bounce up and down, play with toys, clap, and even dance while walking or standing. I am sure running isn't far behind and then watch out!!! It is still odd to me to see him just walk into a room or around a corner. He shouldn't be upright, he is still my *baby*!!!!
His second tooth came in last Saturday after a bad day of teething on Friday. Hopefully he'll get a break for a while now. I am not sure how long before others start coming in?
Tomorrow is a busy day. He has school in the morning, then fall pictures in the afternoon, followed by Kindermusik. I will post new pics soon!
Wednesday, September 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment