I thought I would switch gears for a minute and talk about the new baby rather than Charlie! First of all, I want everyone to hear the name we have picked: HENRY JAMES. We will call him Henry (no, not "Hank". Hank and Chuck would be hard to deal with.)
I had another detailed ultrasound today and in the technician's words, "He's just perfect!". Praise God for that. He is measuring right on track and weighs almost 2 pounds now. I am exactly 26 weeks along. I will deliver at 37 weeks, so it will likely be the last few days of April. I will work through mid-March assuming everything continues to go well. We are very excited! I got to see some 4-D pictures of his cute little face too.
For just a bit of a Charlie update, he turned 15 months yesterday and he weighs 25 1/2 pounds. He has gained 3 1/2 pounds since he turned one in November! You can almost see him growing. He spent a fun weekend with his Mamaw and Papaw, playing with new toys and doing a bunch of guy stuff with Papaw outside. We have also discovered that new sippy cups can make all the difference in the world. He graduated to big-boy cups without handles and he is drinking like a champ, even milk! Yea!!!
Monday, February 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
He'll be Hank. Charlie can go by 'Chas'--it sounds kind of snooty--he'll fit in with the rest of you high-falootin' Arkansans.
--Uncle John
I'm sooooo happy for you!!! Congratulations.
Kellie
Post a Comment