I just had to post a few things about Charlie before I forget them. He is growing up so quickly now. Every day it seems he has learned a new word or action! And he is copying everything we say and do.
Lately he has really wanted to be a big boy about certain things--he will put away his bath toys at the end of his bath, he wants the washcloth so he can wash himself (consisting of just his genitals and face, LOL), he wants to brush his own teeth, and he knows how to throw things away in the trash, pulling out the drawer and everything! He also likes to help clean around the house with a cloth so he goes around with Tess all the time.
He has also made the connection between batteries and toys not working. I had no idea he had realized this. He has one toy that actually is broken, but we tried replacing batteries first. This morning he looked at it, said "batteries" over and over (which sounds like "bappy") and then he opened up the drawer with batteries in it and looked at me, like "why won't you replace the batteries?". So I told him it was broken and he kept saying "uh-oh!". So cute!
His new phrase is "oh boy!" which he has learned from us. It is adorable and he says it all the time. When he has the phone, he says "Heh-woh?" He is also still letting us know when he needs diapers so we are thinking about getting the training potty. He knows words like pee-pee, potty, poop, and stinky. He finally broke through the other bottom molar 2 days ago after MUCH pain and fussing, so maybe he will get a break!
I just wanted to post all of this because it seems like I looked up and he was all of a sudden so big and really understanding how to do things. We used to work and work on the shape sorter and now he does it with no problems. He is starting to do puzzles too. Our little boy is growing up!!
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment