Friday, March 9, 2007

Take me out to the ballgame

This will be a good Razorback training weekend for Charlie. I took him to the baseball game for a while today, and we are going again tomorrow. He also watched some of our basketball game on TV (he seems to like basketball more than other sports so far). He will be calling the Hogs before you know it!

We have had a happy week. Charlie is getting a little more consistent (dare I say it) with napping and sleeping, and although it isn't perfect, it is definitely acceptable. He generally takes a short morning nap or sometimes a few catnaps, a longer afternoon nap, another catnap or two in the early evening, and then starts bedtime routine around 8 PM. We feed him cereal, bathe him, then nurse him to sleep. He is sleeping 6-8 hours at a time, which is wonderful compared to what it has been!! Let's hope it continues.

He is starting to like his nightly cereal feeding and no longer looks like he's going to throw up when he tastes it. He has even opened up for the spoon a few times, and he finished the bowl the last 2 nights - a whopping 2 teaspoons. But it is progress and we know it's just about the texture right now anyway more so than the amount.

Tomorrow we are taking Easter pictures and I can't wait to see him in his little seersucker outfit! I hope it fits right because he is very much in between sizes right now. I think it will be adorable.

As we were sitting at home on a Friday night, enjoying a good meal of steak and asparagus, we decided there was no place we would rather be than at home enjoying some time with our sweet baby. He is such a blessing!!

Here are a few random pictures so enjoy!

No comments: