Charlie just keeps making us laugh (most of the time). In fact, he has learned to laugh too! It is the best sound in the world. One of these days I will figure out how to upload a video of it. He just giggles and giggles, and occasionally will give a little shriek. He loves to be tickled.He has graduated to oatmeal now and seems to really like it. He gets mad if you don't shovel it in fast enough. Tonight he was SO tired and SO fussy and SO hungry all at once. He would see the spoon, smile, take a bite, and fuss before he even
swallowed it because he was about to fall asleep and mad that he wasn't getting another bite yet. It was cute. :)
We continue to work on his various motor skills. His hands became significantly more fascinating to him just today. He loves to "sit up" and prop his hands in front of him. He can stay by himself for a minute but will slowly fall to the side. He thinks it's a game!
Sleep has been hit or miss. Last week was a really bad week, but this weekend was much better. I have learned to never post again about how well sleep is going because it will come back to bite me!
He didn't nap well today so that can mean either a good night because he's exhausted or a bad night because he's fussy. Speaking of, I am off to bed while I can!

1 comment:
I think the sound of a baby giggling is absolutely the best sound in the whole world, especially the sound of your own baby!
Post a Comment