
We took Charlie to his first football game on Saturday. He has tailgated many times but he had never been inside the stadium before. He lasted the entire first half! I was surprised. Granted, we had to walk him around quite a bit and the poor guy in front of us was a very good sport, but I was still proud of him. I got some great pictures showing how happy he was, so forgive me for posting a ton of them! You will notice he was ready for a nap by the time we left.










He has been a very happy boy since he got over his cold. We have a new game where we say "Where's Charlie?" and he giggles and tries to run away until we catch him and tickle him. He would play that for hours. He has also heard the dogs growl and gruff enough times that now he does it to them all the time. And his new phrase is "Get down", over and over. It's more like "Git Da".


We are trying to introduce the cow's milk little by little, but he is struggling a bit. It seems to mess up his stomach. We are going slow and trying different things. I think he'll adjust but this might not be a fun process. We have also started to brush his teeth at night, mostly because his sweet baby breath seems to have disappeared! :)









No comments:
Post a Comment