Tuesday, November 6, 2007

News and More News



First things first, an update on Charlie. Those bumps we saw last week were indeed hives. I was not familiar with hives before, but now I am VERY familiar. For several days, Charlie had a terrible case. The good news is, the fever broke right around the same time, so at least he was feeling okay when he wasn't itching. Now the hives have gone but they left some bruising and discoloration, so we are waiting for that to pass. Other than the remnants of the virus in the form of cold symptoms, he is pretty much back to normal. Finally!

Now for some other news. James and I are happy to announce that we are expecting another baby in May!!! It is somewhat unbelievable still. We did not have any infertility issues this time. I guess God just decided it was time for Charlie to be a big brother! We had said we would just wait a while to see what happened, and we got our answer sooner than we expected. I am almost 12 weeks along, and so far everything looks normal. In fact, we were even able to confirm the abdomen is closed already--what a huge, huge relief! We should find out the gender on Dec 6. Charlie will be almost 18 months when this baby is born so we are in for some fun I am sure--but we would not trade it for anything!

Here are a couple of pictures of Charlie when we visited Jack's grave on his birthday.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am sitting here at my computer laughing at how easily it happened!!!!!!!!!!!

marcia said...

Visiting from pipsylou's blog. Feel like I really know you guys, through her and your comments there. I am so thrilled for you, and will join many others praying you through this pregnancy! Charlie is looking like such a little man already...so cute!

Tuimeltje said...

Congratulations! I'm very excited for you all.
I read it on Pipsylou's blog and just had to stop by here.

blog nerd said...

oh my goodness what great news!