Charlie is back with me in Little Rock, and already we have had some drama. But not all bad!

He has been acting like he's teething, and sure enough, Tooth #8 popped through today. It is the top right molar. At first I thought he also had one of the top side teeth too, but I have decided it's not quite through yet. But very close. So that would explain his behavior (and poops) lately. I am not sure it's over for this round.
The big story of the day happened when Charlie was spinning around in circles, lost his balance, and fell head first into a glass shelf. It actually could have been a lot worse, but he did slice open his forehead just over his eye. There was blood, he screamed, but after it was all said and done, he was back to his normal self pretty quickly. I am posting some before and after pictures. Hopefully this won't gross anyone out! Oh and you will notice he has his trusty milk bottle with him. I had to go buy a new one today because James forgot to bring it down, and he was asking for it nonstop.
Otherwise all is well. He didn't have to go to timeout today but only because I was being lazy and decided he wasn't being too bad. He really loves his Mammy and Pappy and it's so great to watch! I will end the post with a pic showing me in all of my ready-for-Henry glory....10 days and counting!








3 comments:
Dang, girl! When you're pregnant, you're PREGNANT! That pic looks GREAT! Might I add, quite smugly, that I wonder if the Fayetteville Graves are ever horrified by what I write on my blog, or some of the photos I post (messy faces, uncombed hair, bras in the background, etc...)
When I saw this photo I LAUGHED OUT LOUD.
Can't wait to meet the newest member!
Yeah, I was really excited to notice the bra in the background after I posted this. Oh well!!!
You look so beautiful in that picture! I love it!! We have begun the countdown to Henry over here....
Post a Comment