Monday, February 5, 2007

The Many Faces of Charlie









I was looking back at pictures and realized I have captured so many different expressions on his face. I wanted to share a few of the new ones! He has started to notice the camera so I think we are going to have a little ham on our hands.

He has made some good developmental progress the last few days. Yesterday he rolled from belly to back twice! And he tried some more but he was too tired. He had rolled a long time ago, when he was only a few weeks old, but had never tried again until now. We are proud! He has begun to really be interested in the TV, especially around 2 PM when the Clifford show comes on! He is also finally, finally starting to reach at things just a little. He still isn't really grasping yet but at least he is starting to notice he can reach out toward something. And he is bringing his hands together quite a bit, which he never really did until this week. He is especially good at trying to hold his bottle--the little piglet!!!

We went through his closet again and cleaned out quite a few of the 0-3 months items. I never would have guessed he would outgrow some of them before his 3 month birthday! I figured he would wear 0-3 forever. He's kind of in-between sizes right now but getting very close to 3-6 months. He weighs almost 12 pounds!!!

He has also gotten very interested in his playthings, and it is the cutest thing. He loves to sit in his Bumbo and watch Tad (his frog) or his new monkey do their thing. He laughs and smiles at them. Here are a few pics of him during playtime.

He also slept through the night again last night--I guess the Superbowl party wore him out. He must have done too much celebrating with the Colts victory!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You wouldn't be your daddy's son if you weren't a ham...Jim loved the camera when he was little...so did his siblings. I guess it's a Graves thing!