We have had a wonderful day today with Charlie. Very lazy but we don't care! We choose to call it "bonding time". He has been very happy and all about mommy and daddy. He seems to be making some noticeable developmental strides. I think it was last weekend that we said he rolled over a few times. Well now, you would think it was the easiest, most natural thing in the world. You put him on his tummy and he immediately just rolls right over. It is great! Here are some pics of him before and after.


We tried to put him in his jumper thing but he isn't quite ready. I think his back isn't strong enough to hold him upright yet, and he didn't like it much. But it won't be long! His 3-month birthday was Saturday and he weighed 11 lbs, 14 oz...that is 21st percentile!!! WOW!
He got to spend some time at his Mamaw's house this weekend too. Pics below! Notice how he fell asleep in his bouncer...nice.



2 comments:
I thought of Charlie this weekend - those open-mouthed laugh/smiles are the best in his pictures!
We are LOVING the stroller. Wow, they'll be riding in style!!!!!!!! I didn't realize how cool it was until we FINALLY unpacked it this weekend! Heading to the mall today.
Happy 3 months Charlie! :)
Look at you, Charlie! You are getting so big and so strong! You and Sam will be wrestling and playing together before we know it :)
Post a Comment