



Charlie's first Easter was great! His grandpa (Angie's dad) was here from New York and we also spent time with Angie's mom, stepdad, and sister. Charlie went to church and was a perfect angel during the service. We took pictures, and he also got a cute Easter basket in the shape of a frog. It was a good day!
Last Friday we took him to visit the Easter Bunny. It was his first trip inside the mall. He was largely unimpressed with the Easter Bunny--he looked him up and down while we were in line, and then once I sat him down with him he just looked around like it was the most natural thing in the world. Then he noticed the bunny's big white furry thumb and tried to eat it!

We also took him to Shogun's for the first time--it's a Japanese steakhouse where they make the food in front of you. He was very interested in watching the guy spin the knives and flip things around, but when he lit the big fire -- WHOOSH! -- Charlie's eyes got huge, he froze for a long two seconds or so, then he burst into tears. He recovered quickly so it was cute!
He finally seems to be getting over his cold, so maybe he will start sleeping again!! We bought him an outfit for his baptism in 2 weeks. Don't get me started on the whole idea of infant baptism versus infant dedication -- it is an ongoing conversation in our house -- but we are very excited about this event. We are getting some pictures made this coming weekend so hopefully he won't ruin the outfit during the photo shoot--that would be our luck!!
Enjoy the Easter pics! I am including some from Penney's because I don't think I have posted them yet.



2 comments:
Yep, looks like he's ready to start chompin' down on Easter Bunny's thumb! So cute!
OK, I am IN LOVE! He becomes cuter every day! I love, love, love all of his little outfits, and his smile just melts my heart!
Love,
Erin
Post a Comment