Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Happy Pictures

Thankfully we have had no more medical surprises so far this week. Charlie is feeling back to normal for the most part, learning something new every day! Here is a picture of him learning about the laws of physics. He is trying to stand up the screwdriver on the seat of the car.




James has been out of town all week so Charlie gets to talk to him on the phone. Until now, I don't think Charlie has understood anything about the concept of the phone. But he definitely knows that is his Daddy he hears, and he will even respond appropriately when James asks him to say things. It is so sweet because as soon as he hears James' voice, he smiles really big, says "Daddy!", and then leans in toward the phone like he's hugging it. I think he always thinks Daddy is available though because I have found him looking in the direction of the phone saying "Daddy! Daddy!" and I have to tell him Daddy went bye-bye.

The other thing Charlie has started is to sing parts of his favorite song on cue. I know I have mentioned the "Oh my my, Shushy-Bye" song before. Well now we can sing "I said Oh..." and then pause and Charlie will say "My My My" and then we sing "Shushy-Bye". It is hard to explain but it's super-cute! We do it all the time in the car.

Here are some pics of Charlie dressed up for the Cowboys last weekend. Unfortunately he didn't bring them any luck because they lost. You can see that his cousin Max is also a fan!


Here is my favorite picture of the day....I finally caught his funny face on camera! It's still not the same if you can't see his movements along with the face, but this is it. He cracks me up!!


No comments: