Saturday, May 10, 2008

Adventures of Charlie and Henry

So much to post, so little time....here are a few pictures of the early adventures in the life of Henry, including him with Max. You can see how much he enjoyed his first sponge bath and his first trip to the park (ha ha). However he is still smiling and giggling in his sleep! He smiled once today while awake but I missed it.









We were a little disappointed today when we weighed Henry and he is not gaining weight quite like he should yet. He weighed the same (5 lbs 12 oz) this morning as he did on Wednesday. So it looks like we will need to supplement like we did with Charlie. No big surprise! I think in this case it is just a matter of getting him to stay awake while eating whether it's nursing or the bottle. He was much wider awake today (except when eating) so hopefully this will improve little by little.


Charlie is 18 months old today!! He weighed 27 lbs 7 oz. He seems like such a big boy to me now. He is filling out, getting stockier, just looking more like a boy. And, he got another tooth today! It is #9. It's next to the front teeth on top.



He had a big day today too--it was his first day at tumbling class! He absolutely loved it, like I was hoping he would. Gage is also in the class. Charlie had a blast doing somersaults and jumping in the foam blocks, but he needs to work on his balance beam skills!!



Here are a couple more pictures of Charlie with Henry. I am still trying to get that perfect shot--I know it will happen soon!

1 comment:

The Traxsons said...

Tumbling looks like so much fun! I may have to get Sam involved soon :) I don't know that he'll like it though! He's not quite as easy going as Charlie and Gage!