Saturday, December 9, 2006

Our little poser







I believe Charlie will have more pictures of himself as a baby than anyone else on earth. At least, it seems that is our mission. But what fun it is! Today I will post a few of him in my very favorite outfit, the yellow owls, after a nice bath and feeding this morning. I like the outfit so much I am going to buy it in the next size up too because he is starting to outgrow this preemie size. In fact, check out the belly bulge!! He actually has some fat now!! Yesterday I went to do the simple task of picking out his Christmas photos while James watched him. So, I was on my own to decide. No problem, right? Well....after looking at 102 photos, narrowing it down to 42 after about 40 minutes, then helplessly asking the girl to pull them up one by one an annoying number of times while I struggled to make decisions, she helpfully offered to put them all on CD and let me take it home to make up my mind. They are all so GOOD! I want all of them! But at fairly outrageous prices, that is not possible. So I ended up ordering a couple of different ones for the Christmas cards and will have to rely on James to help decide what we want otherwise. How can I go through this every couple of months? We will be broke!

Charlie has developed quite the case of cradle cap. It looks like really really bad dandruff in his hair. It looks like we don't take care of him! So we will start washing his hair daily and hope people don't make fun of him too much in the meantime. Poor little guy.

Today we are going to decorate the Christmas tree and let Charlie see all those ornaments and lights for the first time. As much as he is drawn to light, he should enjoy this!

Baby Bo is still doing well at home, but keep praying that they will find a routine and keep him happy. They have some great new pictures on their website. Please remember Bradon also, as he is facing a major surgery on his spine as well as continuing respiratory issues. I will add the link to his page below. His parents Donny and Sara have gone through so much and are such wonderful people--they are truly examples to the rest of us as they keep battling different problems with Bradon's health.

Charlie is wailing, no doubt his usual waking-up mood, so I need to run and check it out...Happy Weekend!

No comments: