
I have been wanting to post on all kinds of things but it's just so darn hard to type much with one hand! So I may not get to post as often as I had hoped, but that is okay.
Charlie is doing just great. In the past week, he has really learned to fight sleep. While cute, it can be a little exhausting. He did hit a couple of milestones, at least by our definition even if they aren't in the book. He is finally starting to grow out of the very early preemie clothes. We are glad he will be able to wear more of his clothes, but it is also a little sad to know that he is already getting bigger and changing! Maybe that is crazy. We are excited about how his little personality is developing. It is just so cute! He also slept in his cradle, by himself, for over an hour last night. This is HUGE for us because until now he really hasn't ever slept by himself. He usually sleeps on one of our chests in the bed or in a chair. That is still his preference but we are going to slowly see if we can work in some cradle time to get him more used to it.
Today is a big day for Baby Bo. I will add his website link very soon. He was supposed to go home for the very first time today!! What a huge day! I just hope everything went as planned. Also, today was another bad day for Baby Charlie in New York. We are really worried about him. His pulmonary hypertension just doesn't seem to be getting better this time. I will also add a link to his site soon. Please keep both of these families in your prayers.
I have added a few more pictures. I feel like we have only posted his "big boy" pictures so far so here are some of him being sweet and asleep!! Soon I will post some of the ones from his first photo session at JC Penney's and some of him with his dad.

3 comments:
hey angie!!! great pics, he is growing fast, even now... i wanna see a pic of you and james before charlie came, a belly picture?? i'm gonna mail you a card this week, i'm soooo glad you guys are doing good, sleep is few and far between, but enjoy it when u can, yesterday was arah's two year leaving the nicu anniversary, she's came so far. we're praying for you, baby bo and charlie...merry christmas and kiss that baby for me, lots of times!!! i miss you, amy and arah
I love the pictures...you are absolutely precious! When you get a little older, your mom and dad will tell you all about Jack and what a fighter he was...also, you can play with your cousins Max, Drew and Sammy...they can hardly wait. In the meantime, your two grannies are enjoying the cuddle time (before you outgrow us!). Love you sweetie. Granny
I can't handle the cuteness!!!!!!!
Post a Comment