Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Tis The Season

I am getting excited about my trip to Children's Hospital tomorrow. The Foundation has collected so many items! I have posted a couple of pictures showing our stash (and there is more coming tonight!). We also have bags and bags of homemade cookies to deliver to the NICU waiting room and the nurses' lounge. This is such a rewarding trip every year and I am really looking forward to it. We also received our Bikes, Blues, and BBQ money yesterday--what an honor to be included with so many other great organizations! We are so appreciative.



We put Charlie in a baseball hat for the first time! I am in love all over again!

And let me just say, the sling is a magical invention! James and I have both learned to "wear" Charlie in a sling when we need to get things done around the house, and it must be magic. He falls instantly fast asleep as soon as he is in it, and it lasts for hours! I was a little nervous about using it at first but James helped me figure out how to position it, and it really is awesome. I guess he feels safe since he is so close to me. I don't think I will be one of those who wears it out and about all the time, but it is definitely nice to be able to walk around the house and do things every now and then! Right now though, he is asleep on a blanket on the floor, his new favorite place. Of course, we own a cradle, crib, king-size bed, swing, bouncy seat, carseat, and pack-n-play, but I have discovered the best bet for a real nap is to put him on the floor!!! How funny.










He is also smiling at daddy quite a bit and I captured one last night!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Speaking of, someone looks an AWFUL lot like daddy if I don't say so myself! :)