
I have been waiting all winter to get a picture of Charlie in the snow! The previous winter storms were always at night or he slept through them so I didn't get to take him outside. But today I did and he seemed to enjoy the snow (for the 10 seconds or so that I let him stay in the cold)! We may take him out again tomorrow if it snows to get more pictures.




The other fun part of the day came when we gave Charlie his early Valentine's Day present...a little Clifford The Big Red Dog beanie! We had never seen him grab at something and pull to his mouth before, but he did as soon as he saw Clifford! It is such fun to see him get all excited about something. I have posted some cute pictures of him meeting his first best friend!

1 comment:
Too cute!!
Post a Comment