For those of you wondering how his shots went today--we survived! It was honestly not as bad as I thought it might be. There were 2 nurses that swooped in and did it super-fast. He was in shock for a split second and then screamed for about 10 seconds as I scooped him up. But then he calmed really quickly and he even smiled while we were getting him dressed, so I think he is just fine! He fell asleep in the car and was still asleep when I left him at home. He is such a little trooper! I honestly think he hates getting his nose sucked out worse than the shots!!!
Last night I spoke with a friend of mine, Wendy, who just had an O baby on January 7. She lives near Tulsa. Her baby girl, Bianca, could use your prayers as well as Wendy and her family. She is doing okay and has improved a lot since birth, but she has a long way to go. She is battling some kidney and liver issues as well as the O, which ruptured at birth much like Jack's did. I will keep updates in the prayer requests section whenever I hear from her. She is struggling, like all NICU parents do, with having to go home each night and leaving Bianca in the hospital. Please pray for them.
Tuesday, January 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment