Thursday, September 25, 2008

Finally

Yes, I know, I have not posted in forever. I am struggling to find the time, quite honestly. But I have some pics ready to go, just need to be resized, and will get those up soon.

Henry is doing great--about 15 lbs 4 oz now, and slowly but surely becoming less needy. VERY slowly. He has been sleeping without the swaddle and still doing okay, but not quite making it all night anymore. However he has begun taking a few naps in the cradle rather than being held, and sometimes he wakes up happy and just plays for a while instead of instantly screaming. All baby steps....also he loves his oatmeal and rice cereal. Just a few more weeks and we can try some vegetables!

Charlie continues to eat and eat and eat. He is becoming more vocal about what he wants "Fish! No chicken!" and it's likely to change each meal. His talking is just amazing and he speaks in sentences quite a bit.

It's almost midnight now so I am signing off, but I'll have pics up soon and some more details about Charlie's latest antics.

Please keep two families in your prayers. Another O baby went to Heaven this week, Holden, so pray for his family as they deal with the funeral tomorrow. Also, James' 2nd cousin (Leigh, early 30's) went in for kidney stones but unexpectedly got an infection, and she is now in septic shock and on life support. We are very worried.

No comments: