It amazes me how quickly time passes between these posts. I just don't know how people have the time on a daily or almost-daily basis! Since I am at work, I will make this quick, but I didn't want you to think this was abandoned!
I have great new pics from Charlie's Elmo concert (yes, Elmo and Wiggles all in the same month!) and pictures of Henry in his Exersaucer where he seems like such a big boy. I will have to upload later, maybe tonight if I'm lucky.
Charlie has started saying "Did It!" every time he does something he is proud of, because we always say 'You did it!' So if he actually gets something on his fork, or balances something just right, he'll look up in glee and say "DID IT!!!". He also counted all the way from 1 to 10 last night on his own. He always counts to two without prompting, and this time we said "what comes after two?" and he said "three..." and then we just kept going and so did he, all the way to 10! We are so proud. :)
Henry has also hit a big milestone---on Sunday we started feeding him rice cereal! And I was wrong when I predicted he would not like it. He loved it and smiled each time the spoon approached! My little piggies.....pics soon!!!
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment