He also knows what "Shake, Shake, Shake" means. He'll do this very deliberate wrist turn from side to side. No matter what he is holding, if you tell him to shake, he'll start doing it.
Another thing that just started today is he figured out how to turn his crib toys on by himself. Since he loves nothing more than to stand up in his crib (and throw pacifiers on the floor), I guess he finally cruised around to the toys and banged on them until they came on.
He is learning so fast!!! And, he gained all the weight back that he lost while he was sick, plus a little. Tonight he was 19 lbs 2 oz. He ate two jars of baby food and a bowl of baby oatmeal with half another tub of fruit mixed in for supper tonight, and I think he wanted more....just taking after his brother I guess since that is how Charlie used to eat.

1 comment:
What sweet boys!
Post a Comment