The current obsession is puzzles. We love this because until now he has shown little interest. But the last few days, that is all he can think about. He tries to take them to bed, to the dinner table, in the car. He is still working on the kind with a wooden frame where you just put the pieces in, and right now he loves one with numbers, and one that spells "CHARLES". I also got him a basic jigsaw puzzle with very large pieces, but he doesn't like it as much because it's harder and he doesn't always get the pieces right. We are working on it though. I love to hear him say, in his little boy voice, "My puzzles! Did it myself!"
Henry continues to be obsessed with pulling up on everything in sight. Everything. Constantly.
Here are a few recent pics of the boys together. Henry absolutely adores Charlie. And Charlie loves the fact he can make Henry laugh. Every once in a while, they will play together with a toy, but usually it is Charlie taking something away from Henry and declaring it "Mine!".






1 comment:
I love the matching jammies!! I am a big jammy person, really, I can't get enough of them and I would rather buy jammies for my kids thank any other item. (you might call that MY obsession)
Post a Comment